[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We, at Cerulean Travels, hereby declare that all the necessary information which we need to collect from our guests, which are either personal or professional in nature are kept secret and are never disclosed to a third party.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our guests at any cost. Whenever we ask for any personal information from our guests, we make sure that they are kept concealed and secured. It is entirely our responsibility to make sure that they are not accessible to anyone else, except the concerned authorities of Cerulean Travels.
We keep on updating our Privacy policies, so we would request our valued guests to go through them in detail before they decide to continue with us.
We Collect the Following Data from our Guests?
When it comes to personal information of our clients, we might ask for the following details:
- First and Last Name (s) of our guest(s).
- Their mobile and landline numbers. We also ask for their email addresses for written communication.
- We ask for their postal address.
- Other relevant details pertaining to the identity and location of our guests.
Why Do We Need to Collect this Data?
Our sole purpose of collecting these data is to ensure that we can provide you with the best of services, free from any sorts of hazard and inconvenience. The information is also used for any sort of communication which might be necessary for the future. Below listed are some of the reasons:
- We need them to maintain a record.
- We need them to seek your feedback which would help us to improve our services.
- We may use them to communicate with you in the future, informing you about our new policies and business plans. However, if you don’t wish to receive any such details from our end; we would make sure that your privacy is respected.
- At times, we might get in touch with you to collect your feedback. We might use your telephone, mobile, or email address to get in touch with you. Your valuable feedback would help us to improve our services.
Privacy of the Data
It is our responsibility to make sure that the data we have collected from our guests cannot be accessed by any unauthorized personnel. In order to ensure this, we have incorporated strict measures in terms of technology. Protection of our guest’s valuable data is an integral part of our company’s policy.
Cookies are temporary files which contain your IP address, Mac address and details of your system. When you visit any website these cookies get deposited in the hard disk of your computer and the server of the website you visited. We use these cookies to keep track of the number of visitors who visited our sites. Cookies help us to keep track of the traffic in our website and do the necessary changes to fetch you information fast. We do not fetch any personal information from your computer and get only relevant information related to our website. You can also change your browser settings to reject cookies from our website. Cookies just help us to analyse your interest area and so that we can serve you in a better way in the future.
How Can You Stop Your Personal Information from Being Public?
There are a couple of ways which you can use to make sure that your personal information is not being misused. Here are some of them:
- While filling up a form on any website, make sure you are well aware of the company. There are many spam websites around which are designed with the intention to get hold of other’s personal data.
- If you are not comfortable filling up the form on our website, then you can mail us your details on our official email address: email@example.com.
It is our policy not to reveal your personal data to any third party for any reason. However, if we have your consent, we can share or at times even sell your data to other companies who might get benefitted from them. We can use your contact information; your email address, in particular, to inform you about the services rendered by our associates. Again, we would like to mention that we shall not make use of your details for any further communication if you don’t want us to.
We believe in authenticity and maintaining transparency. We are aware of the fact that personal information is delicate in nature. Therefore, we make sure that whatever information we have collected about you is authentic and proper. We would never send you a birthday greetings on your marriage anniversary, neither any message which was intended for you would be sent to someone else. At any point in time, if you feel that any data pertaining to your personal information is wrong then please feel free to get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to rectify our mistakes. We are committed to maintaining the integrity of the data we have at our disposal.
We would once again like to declare that we collect and store personal data of our guests solely to meet our own business needs. We never disclose these details to any third party unless we receive consent from our clients. Maintaining the privacy of data is one of our commitments towards our guests.
Under Protection Law 1998 you can apply for getting your information details possessed by us by paying a nominal small fee. To get the required information you can write to 192, Ujwal Park, Nirman Tower, Flat No A7, Brahmapur, Kolkata 700096.
In case you feel any information delivered to us by you is incomplete or incorrect do write to us in the above address or mail us in the provided mail ID at the earliest.
Your privacy is our treasure and we take all necessary measures to store your personal data safely. We expect and request all visitors of Cerulean Travels to read our Privacy Policies and Disclaimer Policies for their security and personal interest.